Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is constantly evolving. Search engines, especially Google, are tweaking algorithms to offer optimal search results for users, and websites that are following the best practices are reaping the benefits. In Singapore, more than 85% of people use internet actively, and it only makes sense to promote your brand online. If you need help with SEO Singapore and have been trying to improve your approach, here are some of the things you need to focus on.
- Check your website’s structure. An average site visitor doesn’t spend more than 10 seconds on a website, and you have to ensure that each user has the best possible experience. Check the site structure and ensure that all the elements, links, images and videos work as intended.
- You need relevant content. Just producing content in bulk is never enough for SEO. You need to ensure that the contents are well-researched, optimized for keywords and are relevant to the target audience.
- Don’t miss social media. SEO and social media go hand in hand. You need to use social media to get positive mentions and must post regular content on these platforms, because Google does index contents from social media.
- Test page speed. If your website pages take too long to load, you will lose out on interest. To test page speed, make sure that images and video contents are loading effectively, and as required, you can choose to redesign the website.
- Focus on diverse content. While text contents are necessary and important, you need to be diverse with your contents. Include more visual content in form of images, infographics and videos.
- Check for on-page SEO aspects. You want to be 100% sure that on-page SEO elements are in place, and you have no broken links, images, and pathways on the website. Many SEO agencies do offer web design services, so check for that.
- Revamp website for mobile users. More than half of web searches are initiated on mobile devices, and you want to be 100% sure that the website is responsive across all screens. You can test the website time and again to fix possible issues.
With the basic aspects in mind and focus on apt and effective link building, promoting your website through SEO shouldn’t be a hard task. Check online now to find more on SEO agencies in Singapore and seek their assistance to get a concrete plan in place.