Updating to Mac OS High Sierra may cause some of your old apps to stop working. But there is nothing to worry about. All you need to do is replace those apps with some other better app that are not outdated. This is applicable even to video downloaders that are not supported by Mac OS High Sierra. In case, you are looking for an app to download videos on Mac high Sierra, you are in the right place. In this article, you will learn about an excellent video downloader that can help you download any videos you want on your Mac High Sierra.
VideoDuke: Video Downloader You Need
Are you tired of searching for a video downloader that works on Mac OS High Sierra? In that case, VideoDuke is the ideal option for you. This particular app is loaded with cool features to give you an amazing video downloading experience on Mac OS High Sierra. One of the main reasons to prefer VideoDuke is because it provides an all-in-one video studio. Along with that, you can even download videos of various format hassle free. In addition, the app also provides you with settings to adjust video resolution, format and other important stuff.
The main highlight of the app is that it can support video download from over 100 sites. This includes all the popular video sites such as Dailymotion, Vimeo, YouTube, and others. You can download the videos right from the interface of the app. there is no need for you to use any browser. Not just that, but you can even download videos from YouTube along with their subtitles. If that is not enough, you can download full playlists as well. To know more about VideoDuke, you can click on this link: https://www.yazsoft.com/download-videos-on-mac-high-sierra.html.
Steps To Download YouTube Videos On Mac OS
Downloading videos from YouTube Using VideoDuke is no rocket science. All you need to do is follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all download and install VideoDuke on your device.
- Now run the app and then select YouTube when prompted.
- You can browse through YouTube right from the app. now find the video that you wish to download.
- VideoDuke will now prepare the video for download. You can proceed further by accessing the video tab.
- While downloading the video you need to select the video format and resolution according to your preference.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the default folder. You can change the location of the video from the Preferences tab.
- If you already have the link of the video you want to download, you can opt for the Simple mode and then paste the link in the search box. This will allow you to download your videos faster.
If you have upgraded to Mac OS High Sierra, you can enjoy using some of the best apps including VideoDuke on your device. So what are you waiting for? Download the best video downloader for Mac and get started.