SEO process comprises of strategies ranging from creative to technical aimed to make your website search engine and user friendly. Besides, you need to maintain the ranking of your website on SERPs.
Top ranking is crucial in SERPs because of the following statistics –
- 75% of people never go past the first search result page
- 75% of clicks on the first page go to the top 3 results
- 70% of clicks go towards organic searches and not paid ads
The SEO process is complicated and to reach the top ranking you need to concentrate on the most effective factors. You can take help from SEO Agency Los Angeles. They have 10 years of experience and with their proven expertise and knowledge they are helping organizations widen their online visibility and markets.
The most effective ranking factors to focus on in 2022 are –
- Content quality
- Page speed
- User experience
SEO tools to make optimization easy
With the right tools, you can save a lot of time because real-time data can be accessed. Compare your site with competitors and create a solid data-driven SEO strategy. Some SEO tools are recommended to make life easy.
- Google Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Screaming Frog
- Keywords Everywhere
How to optimize your website for a search engine?
Web design optimization
Web design is the backbone of your SEO effort. A slow and outdated site can hinder your ranking. So, web design optimization is essential.
- Use responsive design because the website becomes mobile-friendly as well as adapts to any screen size even desktop.
- Website architecture is your site’s map. It outlines the direction, relation, and order of the web pages.
- Keep website design simple and user-friendly.
- Prioritize page speed.
- Keep URL short and descriptive
- Repair broken links
Web content optimization
Content quality is crucial for top ranking. It also helps to build a relationship with target audiences.
- Match content topic with search intent.
- Use target keywords in Meta tags including title tag, Meta description, and header tags. Ensure that the keyword doesn’t seem awkward while reading.
- Insert related and core keywords in the content body. Never stuff keywords because it can damage your Google ranking.
- Content must have headings, subheadings, short paragraphs, and even bullet points to allow users to read with ease.
Multimedia content optimization
Multimedia ranges from videos to images to GIFs. It matters for a better online experience. Visuals allow breaking blocks of text, explaining complicated concepts, and provide users with a different way to gain knowledge about a specific task or topic.
- Images are a great user experience but compress them because oversized ones will reduce page speed.
- Video helps the user gain detailed information that helps to make a buying decision. If you plan to use video then use YouTube or other video hosting companies because if uploaded on your site it can damage your website speed.
- Add alt tags to multimedia content because it helps search engines detect the content as they cannot read multimedia.
Website SEO is a process that needs dedication; so many businesses outsource their needs to a professional SEO Company.